Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Getting started...

Yesterday was the official day one of Pop's drinking ten glasses of freshly juiced carrot/apple juices every hour. My mom said she felt like she was in the kitchen all day long! She told me that after I get over being sick making juices will be my job. I think I'd better become best friends with the kitchen and the juicer then. :) Pops has started a little of the diet but we don't have everything we need really. Today he took, I think six drinks but had a meeting tonight so I don't think he'll get in the other four today. We are excited to finally be getting started!! Don't know anything new about Florida yet. I will ask Pops tomorrow if he has heard any news.

2 comments:

  1. I love you guys. It was great to see you at the coffee shop. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it, Pops!! Drink that juice, man!!

    ReplyDelete

Pray for Pops music