Saturday, November 7, 2009

Pops' b-day party

We had a birthday party for Pops last night. All his girls and grandkids came out. We had loads of fun. We ate 
dinner which was Chicken Tetrazinni, one of Pops' favorites! My mom made him a peach pie, his ultimate fav 
dessert my sister Ariel made pumpkin pie, and my sister Ayala made Apple Betty. My family is all into fruit pies. Our parents were raised on that and raised us the same! After dinner my siblings and I did a skit for Pops. The 
skit was all about some of the funniest memories that Pops has of growing up, meeting my mom, and lost of other funny stories from work and war. I didn't get to take any pics of the skit because I was apart of it but a friend did 
so I will try to get them from her to put on here later. I did get pics of Pops' grandkids giving him gifts and singing him a song.


Grandkids singing REAL loud to Pops. Look at their mouths.






Pointing to Pops saying that he's the greatest!



                     Gifts to Pops



   Surprise! The boys had fun with this one!


          Pops is a very good sport!                


      This made the kids laugh! LOL!!


He had loads of fun...so did everybody else! We bought him a movie that his dad took him to watch when he was 10yrs old that he has been looking for for forever! It is called Tonka. We watched it with him. It was funny because at one point this horse jumps a small ditch and Pops said that he remembered it being a humongous ditch!

Well, I guess that's it for now. The doctor hasn't called with an appointment for Pops' tests yet. We are still waiting.


1 comment:

  1. sorry about how weird this post is. it won't let me do what i want to do..:(

    ReplyDelete

Pray for Pops music