Monday, November 16, 2009

Why do we have to wait??!!??....

Why is it that in everything we do we have to wait? Why can't things just happen with out the waiting? 
Right now my family is still waiting for the results of the CT and bone scan tests that were last Friday. Supposedly my dad has an appointment tomorrow afternoon at 3:30 to find out what the results were. I hate all the waiting in between!! Am I the only one? Why can't I just be okay with waiting? After all, it does seem like the story of my life. 
Well, I guess tomorrow we'll figure out what the results are and then I'll post it. For now I guess I'm going to do some more waiting! 

3 comments:

  1. yes, waiting is a hard thing. Some people it seems have to wait longer for things then others. I was one of those people. At any event (passage, married ladies blessing etc.) people always commented on how God always made me "wait" for things. :) I'm thankful now for all the He taught me in that. It makes you have to look to Him and trust that He has reasons for it all. Look to Him in everything Ashley, hold everything with open hands and I know He will give you the desires of your heart....He gave me mine!! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how that feels too. Sometimes I'd go through periods where my life's theme was "hurry up and wait..." I can't say that I know exactly why. But I do know that now I can rest and trust more easily than perhaps some others can who haven't been made to wait. It also might be that God is making YOU trustworthy. He cannot always accomplish what He's trying to do with someone who must have everything instantly or else they get discouraged or distracted. Just a thought. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting isn't easy. I remember things like Austin getting sick in Africa and not being able to do anything at all except wait and have absolutely no control over the situation.
    God is with you, hang in there! All things work together for good, including the waiting.
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Pray for Pops music