Monday, March 22, 2010

Official first day!

Today Pops did the coffee enema, got a shot, took his supplements, drank his juices, and ate what he was supposed to! We have officially started the entire Gershon diet!! Pretty exciting!!! :) It was a lot of hard work today. It took about an hour to juice, press and pump-n-seal then it took a pretty long time to make the coffee for the enemas. Mary came out yesterday and really helped my mom figure out the schedule for Pops' supplements, which in itself took most of the the night last night. She also helped a ton today w/ the juicing and making the coffee. We like totally wish she could live with us! It would definitely take a lot of burden off my mom. But I guess right now God has me here with my mom, bringing us closer to each other and Him while we take care of my dad. So that's everything. He is doing the full-fledged diet...finally!
Still haven't heard from the surgeon in Nashville. Pops is still trying to figure out if he thinks the surgery will even work. Please pray that God will show him what His will is in all of this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pray for Pops music