Sunday, March 21, 2010

Result of Nashville/food

The trip to Nashville and the consult went fine. The doctor's schedule is booked for the next six weeks so the surgery will have to wait but the doctor said that should be ok. We will hear from the nurse this week to know the date for the surgery.

We heard from someone that the best way to make ice cream is to put frozen fruit in the juicer. I tried it and put frozen bananas, strawberries, and pineapple in the juicer and it was amazing!! Everybody loved it! I decided it would make a good treat for my dad since he hasn't really had anything "good" in a while now. So I cut up some of his organic apples and peeled a couple organic bananas and froze them. The next day I ran them through the juicer and he loved it! It was something different for his taste buds. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pray for Pops music